Despite our vast client experience, we take a modern approach to insurance broking, away from the traditional model. The complete business protection package focuses on risk and balance sheet protection.
At Attis, insurance broking is simple – understand the clients’ needs and risk exposures by examining both internal risk factors and external influences.
Building a resilient, fit for purpose risk and insurance programme to present to the UK and International insurance market will define and influence the overall insurance market offering.
Our approach examines:
- Management structure and experience.
- Financial stability, tolerance and balance sheet protection liabilities.
- Business interruption and supply chain management exposures.
- Internal processes and activities.
- Duty of care responsibilities, compliance and regulatory practices.
- Disaster recovery, continuity and safe working practices.
- Claims management – historic and current.
Only when our clients are reassured and happy with our insurance broking appraisal, do we present our findings to the insurance market.