At Aceso Health & Group Risk we offer benefit packages that meet varied business budgets and requirements, while supporting today’s diverse workforces. Employee benefits is a common term used to describe insurance products that are designed to manage and mitigate business risks for their employees.
Employee Benefits schemes are high-value, low-cost benefit options for businesses and employers that want and/or need to offer something more to their employees as part of a wider rewards and wellbeing strategy.
They are used to help businesses:
- Retain, recruit and engage employees by improving health and productivity
- Improve financial wellbeing by increasing the value for money spent on benefits
- Be identified by their workforces as a caring employer
- Support workforce diversity, including those who are now working for longer
The three main Employee Benefit product areas that Aceso advise on are:
- Group risk
Employee Benefit schemes are generally quite straight forward, but you should still obtain independent advice when setting up new schemes or reviewing existing schemes to ensure that:
- Required levels of insurance cover are continually provided
- There are no unintended or unidentified gaps in cover
- Benefits are provided as tax efficiently as possible
- Employee benefit insurance schemes are regularly reviewed
- You are kept aware of any regulatory requirements or changes